STAY GOLD
18 Sept 2014 @ Thursday, September 18, 2014 | 0 notes

Hear ye hear ye!

For the past two years, my fiance and I have been using our Iphone 4 (which is now still in a very good condition). And this year, we decided to re-contract and change our phone to a new one. Its about time!

So Mr Fiance got himself a Samsung S5 Gold. I was kind of sad that he has changed to a Samsung user, no more couple phones, you see. But that's his choice. Imma stick to Iphone!





As for me, I've gotten myself an Iphone 5s Gold. Yes, yes, Iphone 6 is coming out soon but I don't really like the shape of the phone.


Initially, we were supposed to get it next month but somebody can't wait to get his hands on the new phone.

Anyway, I am really proud of myself for holding on this long and for keeping my Iphone 4 really well. No cracks, no problem with the battery etc. And I'm really proud of myself for holding on to it despite having the urge to change a year ago because Iphone 5s's camera quality is very good.

Now I just need to wait another 2 years for another change. Hope all is well!


Labels: , ,