Sayonara Hari Raya and Swasdi Getaway Trip!
24 Aug 2014 @ Sunday, August 24, 2014 | 0 notes

Yesterday marks the end of my Hari Raya chronicles.This year's was a tad different. Didn't get to do much of visiting due to work. My job requires me to work on weekends, so I only get to celebrate it on the first day of Hari Raya. And this year, its about time for me to give green packets!


We went all black this year!

The Ladies........

and gentlemen.

"It don't matter if you're black or white"

Many thanks to Mr Fiance's godmum for saving 
some of her awesome Kuih Tart for me!


On a side note, fourteen days to Bangkok! I have been wanting to go and explore Bangkok, glad that Naf and Mar asked me to come along. They've created an itinerary for the 5 days 4 nights trip and I can't help it but to keep on reading. From Chatuchak Market to the Hipster Market at Rod Fai, Ocean World, Dream World.............. Tụ̄̀ntên! #bahtfirst, let me start packing!


Labels: ,