MY BABY MOLLEY
27 Aug 2014 @ Wednesday, August 27, 2014 | 0 notes


I have been wanting to get my hands on this fisheye lomography camera for ages and I finally bought one at a very good price from Carousell! Look at the size of this baby, smaller than my palm but surely will capture a lot of big memories. And with that size, it will be super convenient for me to bring it anywhere and everywhere.

I am currently learning how to insert the films and all, looking at the outcome of the images from Weheartit, looking for some inspirations (because I don't want to waste the free B&W film that goes with this camera when I purchased it). This is so exciting! Haha, I'm sorry, I'm always over-excited whenever I have something new and interesting. 

I have the tendency to give my cameras a name. So far I named my:

1) Maroon Nikon L110 = Flashberry
2) Polaroid 600 = Polly
3) Polaroid Instax Mini (Chocolate) = Pocahontas
4) Olympus Pen = Emma

Dear fisheye lomography baby, I shall call you Molley.

Labels: , ,